Instant Italian Vocabulary Builder with Online Audio (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
"A very useful tool for students who want to augment their vocabulary skills."--Professor Fiorenza Weinapple, Princeton University
Many words in Italian are nearly the same as their English counterparts, except for the word ending. This unique book identifies the 24 most common word-ending patterns between these languages and provides over 4,000 words that follow them. For example, many English words that end in "-al" (capital, normal, etc.) correspond to "-ale" in Italian (capitale, normale, etc.). Similarly, English words ending in "-ance" (alliance, importance, etc.) correspond to "-anza" in Italian (alleanza, importanza, etc.). Using this system for learning, students can add thousands of new Italian words to their vocabulary.
- Teaches 4,000 new Italian words
- New introduction "How We Learn Languages"
- Perfect as a classroom supplement or for self-study
- Appropriate for all ages and levels of experience
- Online MP3 audio files for free download featuring pronunciation by native Italian speaker