There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Book 2) (Ivy & Bean #IVYB) (Hardcover)
Please call for price (626)449-5320.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #2: Ivy + Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #3: Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy + Bean No News Is Good News (Ivy & Bean #8) (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Book 9) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
Now that Ivy and Bean are friends, they do gymnastics club together, sit together in Ms. Aruba-Tate's second grade, and tell each other their darkest secrets. And when Ivy discovers a ghost in the school bathroom, it will take both girls' courage and imagination to make it go away. Another entertaining installment in this series about two mischievous, funny, clever girls.
About the Author
Annie Barrows has written a bunch of books for grown-ups, but Ivy and Bean is her first series for kids. Annie lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters.
Sophie Blackall is an illustrator whose work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times. She lives in New York, with her husband and two children. Her previous books include Ruby's Wish and Meet Wild Boars.
"Annie Barrows accomplishes the almost impossible task of reflecting the world of second grader, creating the tension and drama of family and friendships in language that can be read easily by child who recently graduated from easy readers to early chapter books. " - Lisa Von Drasek, Children's Librarian, Bank Street College of Education