There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Ivy + Bean - Book 2 (Ivy & Bean #IVYB) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Prebound): $16.80
- #2: Ivy + Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #3: Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy + Bean No News Is Good News (Ivy & Bean #8) (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
Best friends Ivy and Bean are back and looking for adventure in the second installment of this engaging new series. This time they've made an amazing discoverya ghost in the school bathroom! Ivy and Bean can see its cloudy form and its glowing eyes. They can hear its moaning voice. This is the best thing that ever happened at schooluntil the teachers find out. Now Ivy and Bean have to figure out how to get the ghost out of the bathroom. Will they succeed? Maybe. Will they have fun? Of course!
About the Author
Annie Barrows has written many books for adults, but Ivy and Bean is her first series for children. She lives in Northern California with her husband and two daughters.
Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose books include Ruby's Wish and Meet Wild Boars. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.