Integrated Korean Workbook: Beginning 2, Second Edition (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
- #25: Integrated Korean Workbook: Intermediate 1, Second Edition (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language #25) (Paperback): $29.00
- #34: Integrated Korean Workbook: Beginning 1, Third Edition (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language #34) (Paperback): $24.00
- #37: Integrated Korean Workbook: Beginning 2, Third Edition (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language #37) (Paperback): $24.00
- #40: Integrated Korean Workbook: Intermediate 1, Third Edition (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language #40) (Paperback): $24.00
- #41: Integrated Korean Workbook: Intermediate 2, Third Edition (Klear Textbooks in Korean Language #41) (Paperback): This item is not available.
This workbook accompanies the thoroughly revised edition of Integrated Korean: Beginning 2, the second volume of the best-selling series developed collaboratively by leading classroom teachers and linguists of Korean. All series' volumes have been developed in accordance with performance-based principles and methodology--contextualization, learner-centeredness, use of authentic materials, usage-orientedness, balance between skill getting and skill using, and integration of speaking, listening, reading, writing, and culture. Grammar points are systematically introduced in simple but adequate explanations and abundant examples and exercises.Each situation/topic-based lesson of the main texts consists of model dialogues, narration, new words and expressions, vocabulary notes, culture, grammar, usage, and English translation of dialogues. In response to comments from hundreds of students and instructors of the first edition, this new edition features a more attractive two-color design with all new photos and drawings and an additional lesson and vocabulary exercises. Lessons are now organized into two main sections, each containing a conversational text (with its own vocabulary list) and a reading passage. The accompanying workbook, newly written, provides students with extensive skill-using activities based on the skills learned in the main text.
About the Author
Mee-Jeong Park (Author) Mee-Jeong Park is associate professor of Korean language and linguistics in the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa, with a PhD from University of California Los Angeles in Applied Linguistics. Joowon Suh (Author) Joowon Suh is Director of the Korean Language Program in the Department of East Asian Studies at Princeton University. Mary Shin Kim (Author) Mary Shin Kim is associate professor in Korean in the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures at the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa. Sang-Suk Oh (Author) Sang-suk Oh is professor in Korean at Harvard University. Hangtae Cho (Author) Hangtae Cho is professor in Korean at University of Minnesota.