Between Worlds 1: The Move (large print) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Between Worlds series.
- #2: Between Worlds 2: The Distance (large print) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Between Worlds 3: The First Step (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Between Worlds 4: What Friends Do (large print) (Paperback): $17.99
- #5: Between Worlds 5: Hide and Seek (large print) (Paperback): $17.99
- #6: Between Worlds 6: Missing Home (large print) (Paperback): $18.99
- #7: Between Worlds 7: What Will Come (large print) (Large Print / Paperback): $18.99
- #8: Between Worlds 8: A Father's Journey (Paperback): $13.99
A diary filled with drawings from a long time passed...
It's Christmas and the Roths are moving across the country to live with Opa, who is stricken with Alzheimer's. Juliana, 14 and forced to leave her friends and the life she's loved behind, is less than thrilled--and feeling more lonely than ever.
But in the cellar of her grandfather's house she discovers a gateway to another time: a sketching journal, and the story of Elisabeth, her great-grandmother.
Started as a way to record her life for her father in America, Elisabeth's journal is full of drawings of unknown people, struggles, and celebrations. However, Juliana can't understand the stories behind them. Opa is the last living person who knows the truth--a truth he's losing day by day, as Alzheimer's threatens to destroy the living memories of Elisabeth's life forever.
Between Worlds 1: The Move is the first instalment in the powerful story of two teenage girls bound by family, strength, and love. Discover what fills them with anger, opens their eyes, and ultimately expands their hearts.
The interior of this book is printed in 19-point, bold, sans serif font and follows the guidelines of the American Council of the Blind.