Isaiah - Bible Study Book with Video Access: Striving Less and Trusting God More (Paperback)
Isaiah served as God's mouthpiece to the nation of Judah but also to the surrounding nations. His message echoes into our lives today as we read his call to rely on the Lord. Using the genres of poetry, narrative, and prophecy, Isaiah communicated clearly that followers of God could trust in Him.As you study the chapters Isaiah wrote--from his challenging words to the nation of Israel to his prophecies of the Messiah to come--learn to rest in God's promises and grow in trust. Unpacking Isaiah's words will reveal that you can trust God more than your own human effort or the counterfeits the world suggests. You won't be striving harder, but instead trusting more deeply the Faithful One who is so worthy of our utter dependence. In Him you'll find the comfort and peace you need to sustain you.Features:
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- 6 weeks of personal study to be completed between the 7 group sessions
- Access to 7 teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session, available by redeeming a code printed in the back of the study book
- Learn to trust God for who He is and how He reveals Himself in Scripture.
- Grow in understanding of the Book of Isaiah and its prophecies.
- Grasp how Jesus fulfills the promises in the Book of Isaiah.
- Discover peace in God's commands, character, and comfort.
About the Author
Melissa Spoelstra is a women's conference speaker, Bible teacher, and author who is madly in love with Jesus and passionate about studying God's Word and helping women of all ages to seek Christ and know Him more intimately through serious Bible study. Having a degree in Bible theology, she enjoys teaching God's Word to the body of Christ, traveling to diverse groups and churches across the nation. Melissa is the author of several Bible studies and books, including The Names of God: His Character Revealed; Romans: Good News that Changes Everything; and more. She is a regular contributor to the Proverbs 31 First Five App and the Girlfriends in God online daily devotional. She has published articles in ParentLife, Women's Spectrum, and Just Between Us and writes her own regular blog in which she shares her musings about what God is teaching her on any given day. Melissa lives in Pickerington, Ohio, with her pastor husband, Sean, and their four kids: Zach, Abby, Sara, and Rachel.