Kali Linux Penetration Testing Bible (Paperback)
Your ultimate guide to pentesting with Kali Linux
Kali is a popular and powerful Linux distribution used by cybersecurity professionals around the world. Penetration testers must master Kali's varied library of tools to be effective at their work. The Kali Linux Penetration Testing Bible is the hands-on and methodology guide for pentesting with Kali.
You'll discover everything you need to know about the tools and techniques hackers use to gain access to systems like yours so you can erect reliable defenses for your virtual assets. Whether you're new to the field or an established pentester, you'll find what you need in this comprehensive guide.
- Build a modern dockerized environment
- Discover the fundamentals of the bash language in Linux
- Use a variety of effective techniques to find vulnerabilities (OSINT, Network Scan, and more)
- Analyze your findings and identify false positives and uncover advanced subjects, like buffer overflow, lateral movement, and privilege escalation
- Apply practical and efficient pentesting workflows
- Learn about Modern Web Application Security Secure SDLC
- Automate your penetration testing with Python
About the Author
Gus Khawaja is an expert in application security and penetration testing. He is a cybersecurity consultant in Montreal, Canada and has a depth of experience working with organizations to protect their assets from cyberattacks. He is a published author and online educator in the field of cybersecurity.