The Conversion Code: Stop Chasing Leads and Start Attracting Clients (Hardcover)
The new edition of the bestselling book for real estate agents, loan officers, SaaS and small businesses.
In this revision, The Conversion Code: A Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing and Sales that Will Grow Your Business Faster, Second Edition, digital marketing and lead conversion expert Chris Smith delivers the ultimate exploration of the marketing and advertising tactics that are successfully generating higher quality leads that are easier for salespeople to convert. Smith researches and tests the latest and most popular platforms, including TikTok, YouTube and Instagram, while also studying the most effective sales techniques, tools, and scripts.
In this book, you'll learn to:
- Increase your lead conversion rate, reduce your cost per lead and improve your overall ROI from marketing and sales
- Generate an endless supply of high-quality leads from social media that are easy to convert into closed sales
- Stop chasing leads and start attracting clients with amazing marketing and clever ads
- Adapt to the consumer privacy changes that have made targeting ads and getting leads to answer the phone harder than ever
- Differentiate your brand in a way that positions you as the authority and gets people contacting you who are already sold
An invaluable reference and easy to follow guide for real estate agents, loan officers, SaaS and small businessescompeting in the hyper-competitive online environment. The Conversion Code, Second Edition, is also a fantastic resource for sales leaders, marketing managers, business owners and anyone else with a team who is responsible for growing revenue.
About the Author
CHRIS SMITH is the Co-founder of Curaytor (an Inc. 500 fastest growing business) and he is one of the 4 best marketers under 40, according to the American Marketing Association. His book, The Conversion Code, is taught at colleges like Johns Hopkins University and he has been a guest lecturer at NYU. Chris used the blueprint in this book to quickly grow his company to eight figures in annual recurring revenue, without raising any venture capital. His work has been featured in AdWeek, Forbes, Fortune, and many other publications. Previously, Chris worked for two billionaires, a billion-dollar publicly-traded company, and a startup that was acquired for nine figures. His first book, Peoplework, received endorsements from the CEO of Zappos and Gary Vaynerchuk, who wrote the foreword.