There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Fail More: Embrace, Learn, and Adapt to Failure as a Way to Success (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
***#4 WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER***
***PUBLISHERS WEEKLY BESTSELLER*** The business professional's guide to building success out of failure
Learning from our mistakes is the only way to make sure we don't make the same ones twice. But what if you could use every failure--large and small--to actually create a successful business, career, and life? You can. Fail More provides the knowledge, insight, and tools to do just that. This one-of-a-kind guide teaches you how to take active, strategic measures to turn the sting of failure into the reward of growth. It reveals the setbacks that are both inevitable and valuable, and it delivers practical ways of quickly moving past self-judgment and -recrimination to: - Create large and small goals
- Establish milestones for achieving them
- Analyze data to determine what worked and what didn't
- Make the necessary corrections to your method
- Determine what you need and adjust accordingly
- Evaluate your actions
- Assess your progress while refining your game plan
- Use failing as a core tool for motivation By embracing failure, not just "getting past it," you will fly past your competition, whether you're building a startup, advancing in your career, or improving your personal life. The most underrated tool for success is failure. Now, you have a pragmatic program for turning failure today into profits and growth tomorrow.
About the Author
Bill Wooditch is the founder and CEO of The Wooditch Group, a risk-management and corporate insurance firm with annual sales of $100 million. He works with Fortune 500 companies like AIG, Old Republic, Zurich, and Bank of America to improve their sales and leadership.