Must Know High School Geometry (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
A UNIQUE NEW APPROACH THAT'S LIKE A LIGHTNING BOLT TO THE BRAIN
You know that moment when you feel as though a lightning bolt has hit you because you finally get something? That's how this book will make you react. (We hope ) Each chapter makes sure that what you really need to know is clear right off the bat and sees to it that you build on this knowledge. Where other books ask you to memorize stuff, we're going to show you the must know ideas that will guide you toward success in geometry. You will start each chapter learning what the must know ideas behind a geometry subject are, and these concepts will help you solve the geometry problems that you find in your classwork and on exams.
Dive into this book and find:
- 250+ practice questions that mirror what you will find in your classwork and on exams
- A bonus app with 100+ flashcards that will reinforce what you've learned
- Extensive examples that drive home essential concepts
- An easy-access setup that allows you to jump in and out of subjects
- Geometry topics aligned to national and state education standards
- Special help for more challenging geometry subjects, including proofs, transformations, and constructions
We're confident that the must know ideas in this book will have you up and solving geometry problems in no time--or at least in a reasonable amount of time
The authors, between them, teach high school math courses including geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus, and discrete math. Whew
About the Author
Allen Ma is a recipient of the Nassau County Long Island Math Teacher of the Year award.Amber Kuang is a New York State Regent Exams review instructor.