Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar, Premium Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Build your confidence in communicating through mastery of French grammar
Effective communication in another language comes from practice, practice, practice. And this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all of the aspects of French grammar that you need to master, followed by numerous exercises that allow you to put your language skills into use.
Focused on the practical aspects of French as it's really spoken, each chapter of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar features clear explanations and numerous realistic examples. Dozens of varied exercises will build your understanding of the French language, while new vocabulary is introduced within the exercises and in convenient Vocabulaire panels. This premium fourth edition is accompanied by audio recordings and flashcards, available online and via app, that will provide a new dimension and flexibility to your study.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete French Grammar provides:
- Clear explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand
- More than 350 varied exercises with detailed answer key
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
- Practical, high-frequency vocabulary throughout
- Streaming audio of the answers to more than 200 exercises, via app and online
- NEW to this edition: native-speaker recordings of hundreds of model sentences and key verb conjugations