Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar, Premium Third Edition (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Build your confidence in communicating through mastery of Italian grammar
Effective communication in another language comes from practice, practice, practice. And this comprehensive guide and workbook covers all of the aspects of Italian grammar that you need to master, followed by numerous exercises that allow you to put your language skills into use.
Focused on the practical aspects of Italian as it's really spoken, each chapter of Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar features clear explanations and numerous realistic examples. Dozens of varied exercises will build your understanding of the Italian language, while new vocabulary is introduced within the exercises and in convenient panels. This premium fourth edition is accompanied by audio recordings and flashcards, available online and via app, that will provide a new dimension and flexibility to your study.
Practice Makes Perfect: Complete Italian Grammar provides
- Clear, down-to-earth, easy-to-follow explanations that make even the most complex principles easy to understand.
- More than 250 exercises, with a detailed answer key for easy progress checks
- Example sentences that illustrate and clarify each grammatical point
- Practical and high-frequency vocabulary used throughout
- Grammar in Culture features that link a grammatical topic to contemporary Italian culture or usage
- NEW to this edition: a final chapter of review exercises to test your understanding
About the Author
Marcel Danesi, PhD., teaches at the University of Toronto in the Department of Semiotics and Communication. He is also Professor and Researcher in Bilingual Education at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, and the bestselling author of numerous Italian language-learning titles.