5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2021 (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
MATCHES THE LATEST EXAM
In this hybrid year, let us supplement your AP classroom experience with this multi-platform study guide.
The immensely popular 5 Steps to a 5 AP Psychology guide has been updated for the 2020-21 school year and now contains:
- 3 full-length practice exams (available both in the book and online) that reflect the latest exam
- Up-to-Date Resources for COVID 19 Exam Disruption
- Access to a robust online platform
- Comprehensive overview of the AP Psychology exam format
- Hundreds of practice exercises with thorough answer explanations
- Strategies for deconstructing essay prompts and planning your essay
- Powerful analytics you can use to assess your test readiness
- Flashcards, games, social media support, and more
About the Author
Laura Lincoln Maitland teaches AP Psychology at the Bellmore-Merrick Central High School District and is the science chairperson. Laura Sheckell, MA, teaches various Psychology courses at Wylie E. Groves High School in Beverly Hills, Michigan. She has served as the Social Studies Department Chairperson for the past 5 years and works as an AP Psychology reader and table leader for College Board/ETS.