Cold Hearted (Villains) (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Fairest of All: A Tale of the Wicked Queen (Villains #1) (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince (Villains #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch (Villains #3) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #4: Mistress of All Evil: A Tale of the Dark Fairy (Villains #4) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #5: Mother Knows Best: A Tale of the Old Witch (Villains #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: The Odd Sisters: A Villains Novel (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Evil Thing (Villains #7) (Hardcover): $17.99
This was supposed to be her happily ever after...
It’s a familiar tale: A kind and beautiful young girl, reeling from loss. A doting father, frantic to bring a mother’s love back into his daughter’s life. And the selfish, cruel woman who insinuates herself into that family—a woman so unfeeling, so cold hearted, that when her new husband dies, she makes the girl a servant in her own home.
But who is that evil stepmother, that icy lady of the house? How did she become so closed off that, in the face of a child’s grief, she thought only to seek wealth and power for herself and her abhorrent daughters? Before that fateful ball, before the glass slipper and the prince, there was another story—a story of love and grief, of hope and of dreams dashed. It is the story of Lady Tremaine.
Even the coldest of villains are sometimes wives and mothers, women who loved and lost and hoped for
something grander for their lives . . . once upon a dream.
The latest novel in Serena Valentino’s deliciously devious Villains series introduces the most famed and hated wicked stepmother of them all—but turns everything you know about her on its head.
About the Author
Serena Valentino has been weaving tales that combine mythos and guile for the past decade. She has earned critical acclaim in both the comic and horror domains, where she is known for her unique style of storytelling, bringing her readers into exquisitely frightening worlds filled with terror, beauty, and extraordinary protagonists. The books in her best-selling Villains series are best enjoyed when read in the following order: Fairest of All, The Beast Within, Poor Unfortunate Soul, Mistress of All Evil, Mother Knows Best, Odd Sisters,Evil Thing, and Cold Hearted.