Your Rights in the Workplace: An Employee's Guide to Fair Treatment (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Employees: Learn your rights
Your Rights in the Workplace is an invaluable reference for every employee. Whether you have questions about your paycheck, discrimination, layoffs, or benefits, you'll find answers here.
Get the facts on:
- drug and other workplace testing
- sexual harassment
- wrongful termination
- wages and overtime
- sex, race, age, and disability discrimination
- family and medical leave
- on-the-job safety and health
- health insurance and retirement plans, and
- unemployment, disability, and workers' compensation insurance.
Your Rights in the Workplace also contains nearly 20 charts on state-specific employment laws, including those on equal pay, use of criminal records, paid sick leave, social media passwords, medical and recreational marijuana, and more.