Barron's Spanish-English Dictionary (Barron's Bilingual Dictionaries) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Barron's Spanish-English Dictionary features 100,000 entries with translations, making it an ideal reference book for schools, libraries, businesses, and the home bookshelf. Terms are presented in American-style English and Spanish as spoken in Latin America and Spain.
This comprehensive bilingual dictionary features:
- Entries organized in two sections: English to Spanish, and translations from Spanish to English
- Each headword listed with its translation, part of speech, and pronunciation
- Phrases following each definition using headwords in standard contexts
- Separate bilingual lists for numerals, abbreviations, and more
- Entries for computers, the Internet, and information technology
This all-inclusive dictionary also features full-color, atlas-style maps, concise grammar guides, and regular verb conjugation lists. Its manageable size and reasonable price also makes it a practical reference guide for students taking a foreign-language course.