AP Chinese Language and Culture: With Downloadable Audio (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Chinese Language and Culture includes in-depth content review and practice as well as online audio. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 2 full-length practice tests
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Chinese Language and Culture Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions throughout the book
- Practice by listening to spoken Chinese with authentic audio for all Listening and Speaking sections
About the Author
â€‹About the Authors
Yan Shen has been a lecturer in Asian Languages and Cultures at UCLA, Los Angeles since 2005. She has a Masters in Sinology and Anthropology from University Trier, Trier, Germany and a Bacherlors in Chinese Language and Literature from Capital Normal University, Beijing, China. She was born in China and has lived in Beijing for more than two decades. She taught Chinese as a second language at the International Chinese Language and Culture Center, Tsinghua University, China, during 1993 and 2004. She has been a certified Oral Proficiency Tester for the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages since 2012. She has written numerous articles for journals and speaks regularly at national and global conferences. She has served as a reviewer for the Critical Language Scholarship Program (Chinese) for several years.
Joanne Shang teaches Mandarin Chinese at Rye Country Day School in New York and is professionally focused in student-centered pedagogy and technology integration in world language teaching and learning. She is a master teacher in Startalk programs and presents regularly at national and global conferences. Joanne previously taught in North Carolina and Hong Kong.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron's created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.