Nursing School Entrance Exams: HESI A2 / NLN PAX-RN / PSB-RN / RNEE / TEAS (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
List Price: $24.99
Our Price: $19.99
(Save: $5.00 20%)
On Our Shelves Now
Barron’s Nursing School Entrance Exams provides detailed review and practice materials that you need to achieve success on the various Nursing School Entrance Exams (including the HESI A2, NLN PAX-RN, PSB-RN, RNEE, and the TEAS).
This edition features:
- A multi-part exam that covers all of the topic areas and question types seen on most nursing school entrance exams
- A diagnostic test so you can assess your strengths and weaknesses in each topic area before beginning your review
- Comprehensive review and practice material for all Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, and Numerical Ability topics
- An entire review and practice section for all Science topics, with each section broken down into an outline format for quick studying and sample tests for every topic
- Test-taking strategies and answers to frequently asked questions about preparing for your entrance exam
- Strategies for answering each question type
You’ll also get information about nursing programs and the profession in general.
About the Author
The author is Sandra Swick, B.S.N., M.S.N., Ed.D.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.