AP Computer Science A: With 6 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
List Price: $26.99
Our Price: $24.99
(Save: $2.00 7%)
On Our Shelves Now
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Computer Science A: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 6 full-length practice tests--3 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Computer Science A Exam
- Reinforce your learning with multiple-choice practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Author
Roselyn Teukolsky has an M.S. degree from Cornell University, and has been teaching programming and computer science since 1980. She has published articles in The Mathematics Teacher and in the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Yearbook. She is the author of Barron’s ACT Math and Science Workbook and co-author of Barron’s SAT 1600: Aiming for the Perfect Score. She has received the Edyth May Sliffe Award for Distinguished Mathematics Teaching and the Alfred Kalfus Distinguished Coach Award from the New York State Math League (NYSML).
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.