AP Psychology Premium: With 6 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Psychology Premium: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 6 full-length practice tests--3 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 3 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Psychology Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 3 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
About the Authors
Rob McEntarffer taught AP Psychology at Lincoln Southeast High School in Lincoln, NE for over 13 years and Introductory Psychology at Nebraska Wesleyan University for over 7 years. He earned a B.S. in teaching of psychology at the University of Nebraska, a master’s degree in educational psychology, and a Ph.D. in education. He has extensive experience in scoring the Advanced Placement Psychology free-response questions, having served as a Reader, Table Leader, and as the high school Question Leader. He is past chair of the national organization Teachers of Psychology in Secondary Schools, worked with the committee on the National Standards for the Teaching of High School Psychology, and is involved in writing assessment materials for high school and college level introductory psychology textbooks. He works as an assessment specialist for his school district.
Allyson Weseley has taught AP Psychology and run a Behavioral Science Research Program at Roslyn High School in Roslyn Heights, NY for over 20 years. Her students have enjoyed great success on the AP exam, with a 100% passing rate and well over 80% earning 5’s. She earned an undergraduate degree in Psychology at Princeton University, a master’s degree from the Harvard Graduate School of Education, and a doctorate from Columbia University’s Teachers College. Dr. Weseley has served as a Reader and Table Leader for the AP Psychology exam, published a number of psychology-related activities, led several psychology teacher workshops, and served on the Board of Teachers of Psychology in the Secondary Schools.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.