There are no products in your shopping cart.
Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (CD-Audio)
Please call for price (626)449-5320.
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Hardcover): $13.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Hardcover): $13.99
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Dork Diaries 11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #13: Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (Hardcover): $13.99
- #14: Dork Diaries 14 (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
Nikki Maxwell authors an advice column for the school newspaper in this fifth book of the New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series.
Nikki Maxwell develops a sudden interest in student journalism that may or may not (okay, definitely does) have to do with the fact that mean girl MacKenzie has started writing a gossip column. And there just might be some juicy info involving Nikki’s crush, Brandon, that Nikki doesn’t want MacKenzie reporting to the world. So Nikki joins the school newspaper staff—and ends up as an advice columnist! It’s fun at first, answering other kids’ letters. But when Miss Know-It-All’s inbox is suddenly overflowing with pleas for guidance, Nikki feels in need of some help herself. Fortunately she has BFFs Chloe and Zoey on her side—and at her keyboard!
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. (Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.) Rachel lives in Chantilly, Virginia.