There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Dork Diaries 7 (CD-Audio)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $13.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $13.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $13.99
- #5: Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Hardcover): $13.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 9 (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Dork Diaries 11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #13: Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #14: Dork Diaries 14 (CD-Audio): $19.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
Everyone’s been rooting for Nikki Maxwell and her crush, Brandon—and fans will finally learn if they had their first kiss in this seventh book of the New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries series!
Nikki’s juggling a lot this month. A reality TV crew is following Nikki and her friends as they record their hit song together, plus there are voice lessons, dance practice, and little sister Brianna’s latest wacky hijinks. Nikki’s sure she can handle everything, but will all the excitement cause new problems for Nikki and Brandon, now that cameras are everywhere Nikki goes?
The Dork Diaries series has more than 13 million copies in print worldwide!
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is an attorney who prefers writing tween books to legal briefs. (Mainly because books are a lot more fun and pajamas and bunny slippers aren’t allowed in court.) Rachel lives in Chantilly, Virginia.