Ghost Town (Saranormal #1) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Saranormal series.
- #2: Haunted Memories (Prebound): This item is not available.
- #3: Mischief Night (Prebound): $16.00
- #4: Spirits of the Season (Saranormal #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Moment of Truth (Prebound): This item is not available.
- #6: Giving Up the Ghost (Saranormal #6) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: The Secrets Within (Saranormal #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Kindred Spirits (Saranormal #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Playing with Fire (Saranormal #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Perfect Storm (Saranormal #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Yesterday and Today (Saranormal #11) (Paperback): $5.99
In this start to a paranormal series, Sara’s new town has a lot of history—and a lot of ghosts who want to tell her all about it.
Sara Collins is a normal twelve-year-old girl with an abnormal secret: She is psychic. She’s had her abilities for as long as she can remember, but she doesn’t like to talk about them. She hopes that if she ignores them, they might go away. Sara wants nothing more than to have a normal life, and to her, “normal” doesn’t include anything paranormal.
But Sara’s life is about to be turned upside down, because she’s moving across the country with her dad to an old shore town in New Jersey. A shore town with a lot of history…and more than its fair share of ghosts roaming around. As Sara tries to settle into her new home, she discovers that for the first time, the ghosts around her can communicate with her. One ghost in particular desperately needs something from her and won’t leave her alone. Sara wants to help, but she’s scared. Can Sara put her fear aside and help the spirit? Will doing so put her in jeopardy?
Meanwhile, Sara meets a great local girl named Lily Randazzo, and against all odds, really bonds with her. Sara has made a true friend for the first time in her life. Maybe New Jersey isn’t so bad after all….
About the Author
Phoebe Rivers had a brush with the paranormal when she was thirteen years old, and ever since then she has been fascinated by people who see spirits and can communicate with them. In addition to her intrigue with all things paranormal, Phoebe also loves cats, French cuisine, and wiling her afternoons away in coffee shops writing stories. She has written dozens of books for children of all ages and is thrilled to now be exploring Sara’s paranormal world.