There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Charlie Brown and Friends (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 2): A Peanuts Collection (Peanuts Kids #2) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Peanuts Kids series.
- #1: Snoopy: Cowabunga! (Peanuts Kids Book 1): A Peanuts Collection (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: Charlie Brown: POW!: A Peanuts Collection (Peanuts Kids #3) (Hardcover): $29.99
- #4: Woodstock: Master of Disguise (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 4): A Peanuts Collection (Peanuts Kids #4) (Paperback): Please call for price (626)449-5320.
- #5: Snoopy: Contact! (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 5) (Peanuts Kids #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Snoopy: Party Animal (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 6) (Peanuts Kids #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Charlie Brown: Here We Go Again (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 7): A PEANUTS Collection (Peanuts Kids #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Snoopy to the Rescue (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 8): A Peanuts Collection (Peanuts Kids #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Snoopy: What's Wrong with Dog Lips? (Peanuts Amp! Series Book 9): A Peanuts Collection (Peanuts Kids #9) (Paperback): $9.99
- #10: I'm Not Your Sweet Babboo! (PEANUTS AMP! Series Book 10) (Peanuts Kids #10) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: Snoopy: Boogie Down! (PEANUTS AMP Series Book 11): A PEANUTS Collection (Peanuts Kids #11) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Lucy: Speak Out! (PEANUTS AMP Series Book 12): A PEANUTS Collection (Peanuts Kids #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #13: Charlie Brown: All Tied Up (PEANUTS AMP Series Book 13): A PEANUTS Collection (Peanuts Kids #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #14: Snoopy: First Beagle in Space (PEANUTS AMP Series Book 14): A PEANUTS Collection (Peanuts Kids #14) (Paperback): $11.99
What began in the funny pages in 1950 has developed into an enduring classic. Whether you're a fussbudget like Lucy, philosopher like Linus, Flying Ace like Snoopy, or a lovable loser like Charlie Brown, there is something to touch your heart or make you laugh in Peanuts.
Charles Schulz's Peanuts is one of the most timeless and beloved comic strips ever. Now AMP! helps carry on that legacy with new collections of Peanuts classics focused around topics sure to resonate with middle-grade readers. Second in the series is Charlie Brown and Friends. Whether it's the curious relationship between a bird, Woodstock, and a dog, Snoopy, or the never-ending crush that Peppermint Patty has on Charlie Brown, the gang's interactions are what make Peanuts resonate with kids.
First published in 1950, the classic Peanuts strip now appears in more than 2,200 newspapers in 75 countries in 25 languages. Phrases such as "security blanket" and "good grief", which originated in the Peanuts world, are now part of the global vernacular, and images of Charles Schulz's classic characters - Charlie Brown kicking the football, Lucy leaning over Schroeder's piano - are now universally recognized.
Together these books will introduce a new generation of kids to the lovable cast in time for the new animated Peanuts movie, which hits theaters in 2015!
About the Author
Charles Schulz is a legend. He was the hand and heart behind 50 years of "Peanuts," which featured one of the world's most beloved and recognizable cast of cartoon characters, until his death in 2000.
"Every member of your family is going to love this book!" (Debbie Glade, Smart Books for Smart Kids)
"...a beautiful collection...will bring a smile to the face of those who have never read a Peanuts comic before in their life or those who are re-discovering it after being separated for far too long." (L.B. Bryant, ICv2)