There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Book 9) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #2: Ivy + Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #3: Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): $16.00
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
Bean's older sister, Nancy, is going to Girl Power 4-Ever Camp, where she will do Crafts and Music and First Aid and other secret things that Bean will never know about because girls have to be eleven to go to Girl Power 4-Ever Camp. Bean doesn't care. She doesn't want to go to camp. She wouldn't go even if they begged her. So ha. So ha ha. So—wait a second! Bean and Ivy can make their own camp, their own better camp: Camp Flaming Arrow, where counselors Ivy and Bean will give a whole new meaning to Crafts, Music, First Aid, and hands-on learning!
About the Author
When she was a kid, Annie Barrows never once went to camp. She never took any classes. She never played a sport. She wasn't a Girl Scout. What a weirdo. She lives in Berkeley, California.
Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
"A triumph of friendship, ingenuity, and fun!" - Read Kiddo Read, Ultimate Summer Reading List
"Will make their devoted fans very happy campers indeed." - The Horn Book Magazine