There are no products in your shopping cart.
Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback)
We Can Order This For You
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #2: Ivy + Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #3: Ivy + Bean Break the Fossil Record (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #4: Ivy + Bean Take Care of the Babysitter (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $27.07
- #5: Ivy + Bean Bound to Be Bad (Ivy & Bean #5) (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Hardcover): $14.99
The 8th book in the New York Times bestselling Ivy & Bean series is now available in paperback! Ivy and Bean need some money. Ten dollars, to be exact. Never mind what for. Okay, it's for low-fat Belldeloon cheese in a special just-for-one serving size. Don't ask why. But how are Ivy and Bean going to make ten dollars? Hey, maybe they should write a newspaper about Pancake Court and sell it! Great idea! And easy, too. All they have to do is nose around the neighborhood. Wow—it's interesting what comes out when snoops start digging. It's even more interesting when the neighbors read about it in the newspaper.
About the Author
When she was a kid, Annie Barrows never once went to camp. She never took any classes. She never played a sport. She wasn't a Girl Scout. What a weirdo. She lives in Berkeley, California.
Sophie Blackall is an Australian illustrator whose work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.