Charlie & Mouse: Book 1 (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Charlie & Mouse series.
- #2: Charlie & Mouse & Grumpy: Book 2 (Grandpa Books for Grandchildren, Beginner Chapter Books) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Charlie & Mouse Even Better: Book 3 in the Charlie & Mouse Series (Beginning Chapter Books, Beginning Chapter Book Series, Funny Books for Kids, Kids Book Series) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Charlie & Mouse Outdoors: Book 4 (Classic Children's Book, Beginning Chapter Book, Illustrated Books for Children) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Charlie & Mouse Lost and Found: Book 5 (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Charlie & Mouse Are Magic (Compact Disc): $15.75
Four hilarious children's stories, two inventive brothers, one irresistible and award-winning beginner chapter book—now in paperback! Join Charlie and Mouse as they talk to lumps, take the neighborhood to a party, sell some rocks, and invent the bedtime banana. With imagination and humor, Laurel Snyder and Emily Hughes paint a lively picture of brotherhood that children will relish in a beginning chapter book format; making this a perfect book for young readers graduating from picture books.
About the Author
Emily Hughes is an illustrator (and sometimes writer) who lives in windy Brighton, England, while thinking fondly of her hometown in Hilo, Hawaii.
Laurel Snyder is the author of many books for children. She lives and writes in Atlanta, Georgia.