LEGO: We Just Click: Little LEGO® Love Stories (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
LEGO® Minifigures don't play around when it comes to matters of the heart!
We Just Click is a sweet and humorous look at love within the zany LEGO universe.
Fifty pairs of iconic Minifigures answer the timeless question: "I knew we clicked when . . . ," sharing heartwarming moments of romance, friendship, and love.
- We Just Click features a different diverse relationship on each spread.
- Highlights what our favorite Minifigures love about each other with delightful, punny humor
- Has a little something for the LEGO lover in each of us
It's almost as if Minfigures were made to fit together.
- Features a diverse range of relationships and representation of love
- Perfect lighthearted gift for friends, parents, and children—celebrates love in all its forms
- Great for nostalgic LEGO lovers, newfound fans, and those who loved The LEGO Movie
- Add it to the shelf with books like I Lego N.Y. by Christoph Niemann, A Lovely Love Story by Edward Monkton, and Unlikely Loves: 43 Heartwarming True Stories from the Animal Kingdom by Jennifer S. Holland.
About the Author
Aled Lewis is the author of two books, including LEGO® Small Parts: The Secret Life of Minifigures. He is a designer, illustrator, and creative and he lives in London, with his wife and children.