There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #2: Judy Moody and Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Judy Moody Saves the World! (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #4: Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Judy Moody es doctora / Judy Moody, M.D., The Doctor Is In! (Paperback): $7.95
- #6: Judy Moody y la Declaracion de Independencia / Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $7.95
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Compact Disc): $9.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Compact Disc): $23.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Hardcover): $12.99
- #12: Judy Moody, Mood Martian (Prebound): $16.80
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Compact Disc): $25.99
Ever since Grandma Lou gave her that squished penny, Judy can't stop winning--at bowling, at spelling, at everything For sure and absolute positive, she'll ride that wave of good fortune all the way to the nation's capital. Watch out, D.C. Here comes Judy Moody, the luckiest kid ever
Luckiest, that is, until her lucky penny has an unlucky accident. Suddenly it's good-bye, Lucky Duck Hello, C-A-L-A-M-I-T-Y
Has Judy's luck gone down the toilet for good? Why do some people have all the luck, while she gets stuck with a yard full of three-not-four-leaf clovers, a runaway potbellied pig, and a squashed penny with cooties?