National Registry Paramedic Prep: Practice + Proven Strategies (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
This item is not available.
Out of Print
Kaplan's National Registry Paramedic Prep provides essential content and focused review to help you master the national paramedic exam. This second edition features comprehensive content review, board-style practice questions, and test-taking tips to help you face the exam with confidence.
- Content is weighted to match the NRP so you can focus your study where it counts the most
- Concise review of the material tested on the exam, including physiology, pharmacology, respiratory emergencies, cardiac emergencies, shock, trauma, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, the psychomotor exam, and more
- Full-color figures and tables to aid in understanding and retention
- Realistic practice questions with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
- Overview of the exam to help you avoid surprises on test day
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
About the Author
Jason Konzelmann, BS, NR-P, has been a paramedic for 20 years in eastern Pennsylvania. He is an EMT/paramedic adjunct instructor at Lehigh Carbon Community College in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and a PALS, ACLS, and CPR instructor with Lehigh Valley Health Network.
Mr. Konzelmann is assistant director of the Healthcare Simulation Center with DeSales University in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, where he helps design and implement simulation education experiences for learners in undergraduate and graduate nursing programs, physical therapy programs, and physician assistant studies. Previously, he was administrative supervisor and simulation coordinator with the New York Simulation Center for the Health Sciences, a partnership between the New York University School of Medicine and the City University of New York. He holds a BS in chemistry and a secondary education certificate in chemistry from Muhlenberg College.