AP Computer Science Principles with 3 Practice Tests (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP Computer Science Principles: 2021-2022 includes in-depth content review and practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
Be Confident on Exam Day
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 4 full-length practice tests, including a diagnostic test to target your studying
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP Computer Science Principles Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice questions at the end of each chapter
About the Author
About the Author
Seth Reichelson is a 2015 White House Champion of Change, College Board Summer Institute Teacher, and IBM Champion. As a Computer Science teacher at Lake Brantley High school and Ocoee High School, he grew his computer program with grassroots activism. Through his unflappable likability and out of the box implementation of ideas, he enlivened the class with quirky but accessible projects that appeal to all students. Putting his charismatic legitimacy to paper truly has been an epic adventure for all involved including his Labradors. Seth Reichelson is a long time High School teacher and Labrador Retriever enthusiast.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.