Barron's Math 360: A Complete Study Guide to Pre-Calculus with Online Practice (Barron's Test Prep) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Barron’s Math 360: Pre-Calculus is your complete go-to guide for everything pre-calculus
This comprehensive guide is an essential resource for:
- High school and college courses
- Virtual Learning
- Learning pods
Inside you’ll find:
- Comprehensive Content Review: Begin your study with the basic building blocks of pre-calculus and build as you go. Topics include, algebraic methods, functions and graphs, complex numbers, polynomial and rational functions, and much more.
- Effective Organization: Topic organization and simple lesson formats break down the subject matter into manageable learning modules that help guide a successful study plan customized to your needs.
- Clear Examples and Illustrations: Easy-to-follow explanations, hundreds of helpful illustrations, and numerous step-by-step examples make this book ideal for self-study and rapid learning.
- Practice Exercises: Each chapter ends with practice exercises designed to reinforce and extend key skills and concepts. These checkup exercises, along with the answers and solutions, will help you assess your understanding and monitor your progress.
- Access to Online Practice: Take your learning online for 50 practice questions designed to test your knowledge with automated scoring to show you how far you have come.
About the Author
About the Authors:
Lawrence S. Leff, Former Assistant Principal, Mathematics Supervision, Franklin D. Roosevelt High School, Brooklyn, NY
Christina M. Pawlowski is a math teacher at Commack High School in Commack, New York. She is an NYSMTP Emeritus and was the Association of Mathematics Teachers of New York State (AMTNYS) County Chairperson 2018. She was also a NYS Teach of the Year Finalist and received the Governor’s Teaching Award.
About the Publisher:
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.