There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD)
Special Order - Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001: Book 6 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.80
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $15.80
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $15.80
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $14.75
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $14.75
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Binding): $25.99
- #20: I Survived The California Wildfires, 2018 (I Survived #20) (Paperback): $5.99
New York Times bestselling author Lauren Tarshis provides a bird's-eye view of one of America's most ghastly accidents ever to be captured on film, the Hindenburg disaster of 1937. In May of 1937, the Hindenburg a massive German airship, caught fire while attempting to land in New Jersey, killing thirty-five people. Lauren Tarshis's latest thrilling addition to the New York Times bestselling I Survived series features an eleven-year-old boy in the middle of this historic disaster.