Guitar for Beginners: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide to Learning Guitar for Beginners, Master the Basics and Start Playing Guitar as Fast as (Paperback)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Guitar for Beginners - The Ultimate Guide to Learning Guitar and Mastering Guitar Basics
- Do you want to be able to play your favorite songs on guitar?
- Do you perhaps think that you're not musical or lacking talent?
- Do you want to be able to play for your family and friends and/or perform in front of an audience?
- Do you want to become more creative and intelligent?
- Do you want to become a better version of yourself by learning to play guitar?
- Is your dream to learn to play guitar?
** This is an amazing value 100+ page book with images, diagrams and tabs. Don't miss out on the chance to get it today in physical form for only $9.99 **
Learning guitar can be broken down into four stages
1. Learning about:
- How guitars work
- How to choose and buy the best first guitar
- Essential guitar accessories
- Guitar parts
- Ideal mindset for learning guitar and failing to quit
- Learning about the note circle
- Guitar tuning and where it comes from
- Names of the open strings
- How to find notes on guitar
- How to read tabs and chord boxes
- How to hold a pick and correct body posture...
- 3 main types of chords
- Learning the basic Major, Minor and Dominant chords
- How to play more advanced barre chords
- How to build up the necessary finger strength and finger stretching capabilities in order to play all these chords
- How to master the chord changes
- Understanding the time signature
- Learning how to strum a guitar
- Playing chords with strumming patterns
- Playing with a metronome
The book takes you step-by-step in a fun and easy to follow way, from beginning to mastering the basics on guitar and being able to play many songs. You will learn 17 basic chords that will get you started and keep you busy for awhile, and you'll get some of the best exercises to build up your finger strength and work on your finger stretching abilities in order to be able to play guitar chords.
Learning guitar chords obviously isn't enough. If you want to play songs you'll have to learn how to strum them too and keep the rhythm going. That's why the last stage is all about strumming and developing some of your rhythm skills. You will learn about the timing and how to keep the beat. This is the secret to really sounding good on guitar. Having amazing rhythm skills will make a difference from sounding mediocre to sounding like a professional guitar player.
Let's start exploring the beauty of guitar together...
** Get this book now for only $9.99 **
About the Author
Hi there, Nicolas here. I'm all about continuous life-improvement and discovering your true-self so that we can find and attract beauty into our lives, be the best we can be, and enjoy life as much as possible. I have a passion for writing and publishing and that's why you can find me here. I write about the topics where I can share a lot of value and that interest me the most. Those include: learning and playing guitar, personal development, fitness, swimming, calisthenics, healthy lifestyle, ecology, meditation, and so on. With over 10 years of experience playing guitar I have to say I've learned quite a lot on the subject. I'm really proud now that I have this opportunity to share all the knowledge I've accumulated over the years and help you learn guitar in the best way possible. Let me just say that any book or a course which claims you can master guitar in a day, week or month is a lie or a simple marketing gimmick. Learning guitar requires your perseverance and your patience, both of which are fueled by your strong desire to play. This is a journey which never ends, and as such, it is one of the most rewarding ones you can take! With that being said, it is reasonable to expect to play a simple song in a few weeks after starting out, but it will take some dedicated work on your part. I really wish to provide my readers with great value and for my books to be a source of inspiration to you. I'm sure that you will enjoy them and find lots of benefits! Stay tuned for some awesome books! Wish you all the best, Nicolas Carter