No Nonsense Spanish Workbook: Jam-packed with grammar teaching and activities from beginner to advanced intermediate levels (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Most textbooks are written for teachers. This one is written for students. Carefully crafted by a professional Spanish tutor after years of working one-on-one with students of all ages and ability levels. Caitlin Cuneo has taught Spanish to Olympic athletes, District Attorneys, fashion models and many others
Specifically designed for students who struggle in a traditional classroom setting; new students of Spanish; and students who need a refresher from their high school or college Spanish days.
The No Nonsense Spanish Workbook contains:
- Detailed answer key now included in back of book
- Active vocabulary learning activities
- Chapter quizzes to test your learning
- Over 20 creative writing activities
- Take-it-Apart Grammar practice sections to improve reading comprehension
- Insightful verb charts
- Teaching and practice activities designed to address the specific areas in which students often struggle
- Most Common Spanish Verbs quick reference chart
- Bonus holiday activities
Don't give up. Here's why this book is different:
- Teaching and practice activities designed to address the specific areas in which the students often struggle.
- Designed to help you or your child develop a deeper understanding of how the Spanish language works.
- Tried and tested with real students to ensure that the activities are effective and easy to understand.
- Developed carefully and intentionally over time, not by a large textbook publisher.
- No flashy advertising or false promises.
The most successful Spanish learners have many tools in their toolbox. This workbook will be a fantastic addition to your Spanish learning toolkit. It gives students a solid foundation of grammar and the underlying structure of the Spanish language. This allows students to incorporate new vocabulary and concepts more efficiently, and to handle curveballs that may be thrown at them in the classroom or in the Spanish-speaking world.
Learning a language is a complex and challenging process. Don't be fooled by products that promise to make you fluent. It simply doesn't work that way. But don't be discouraged. Millions of people in this world speak more than one language, and you can too. With this workbook, the proper accompanying tools and some hard work and dedication, you will be well on your way to becoming a Spanish speaker