CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible, TradePaper (Day by Day) (Paperback)
The CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible features a narrative approach to the Bible, arranging the full text into a clear chronological reading plan with daily readings guided by Dr. George Guthrie.
In this unique plan, the books, chapters, and verses of the Bible are organized for readers in three main acts to track the story of Scripture from beginning to end. This format is designed to draw readers into the biblical narrative, helping them apply it in their own lives. Unlike most other chronological Bibles, this arrangement is not date-specific (e.g. “January 1”), so you can jump into the plan at any point in the calendar year.
- 52 weeks of readings (six readings per week) in chronological order
- Scripture presented in three main acts (God’s Plan for All People; God’s Covenant People; God’s New Covenant People) and seventeen total scenes
- An introduction for each act and scene to provide context for the story
- Durable Smyth-sewn lay-flat binding
- Single-column text format with wide margins for notes
- 9-point type size
- Black-letter text
- Ribbon marker for easy referencing between pages
- Presentation page for gift-giving
The CSB Day-by-Day Chronological Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
About the Author
George H. Guthrie, author of Read the Bible for Life, is the Benjamin W. Perry Professor of Bible at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. He helped establish and is now a Senior Fellow at Union's Ryan Center for Biblical Studies, which is committed to promoting sound Bible reading, study, and interpretation at the grassroots level of the church. Guthrie has also participated in developing or revising several popular Bible translations including the HCSB, English Standard Version, and New Living Translation.