Judy Moody Predicts the Future (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody and Friends: Rocky Zang in The Amazing Mr. Magic (Paperback): $4.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Judy Moody es doctora / Judy Moody, M.D., The Doctor Is In! (Paperback): $10.95
- #6: Judy Moody and Friends: Triple Pet Trouble (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: Judy Moody: Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Hardcover): $15.99
- #8: April Fools', Mr. Todd! (Judy Moody and Friends #8) (Paperback): $4.99
- #9: Judy Moody and Friends: Judy Moody, Tooth Fairy (Paperback): $4.99
- #10: Judy Moody and Friends: Not-So-Lucky Lefty (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: Judy Moody and Friends: Searching for Stinkodon (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (MP3 CD): $15.99
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (MP3 CD): $14.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
With the help of a mood ring and a Magic 8 Ball, Judy Moody is convinced she can foretell the future!
Judy has a mood ring, and its Extra Special Powers have put Judy in a predicting mood. But her outrageous predictions have everyone wondering if Judy really is psychic. According to "Madame M" (for Moody), the Toad Pee Club’s long-lost mascot will reappear, Judy will earn the coveted Thomas Jefferson tricorn-hat sticker, and love just might be the real reason behind her teacher’s new eyeglasses.
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. Megan McDonald lives in California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, Rose’s Garden, The Smallest Gift of Christmas, and Playing from the Heart. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
[Judy's] 4th grade world is mild-mannered: Boys and girls are still friends and still goofy.
Prediction: another winner starring Judy Moody.
—School Library Journal
JUDY MOODY PREDICTS THE FUTURE in the famously temperamental third-grader's fourth adventure . . . Here Judy, equipped with a mood ring, convinces herself and her classmates of her clairvoyant capabilities.
McDonald has a wonderful sense of how eight-year-olds think and behave, and the irrepressible Judy is completely believable as she careens out of control in the classroom . . .