Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Judy Moody and Stink: The Holly Joliday (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Judy Moody and Stink: The Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Treasure Hunt (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Stink: The Big Bad Blackout (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Judy Moody y Stink: El hueso de los deseos / Judy Moody & Stink: The Wishbone Wi sh (Paperback): $14.95
- #5: Stink: Solar System Superhero (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Stink: The Ultimate Thumb-Wrestling Smackdown (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Stink y la Marcha Zombi a la Medianoche / Stink and the Midnight Zombie Walk (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: Stink and the Freaky Frog Freakout (Hardcover): $15.99
- #9: Stink and the Shark Sleepover (Hardcover): $12.99
- #10: Stink y el ataque del moho limoso / Stink and the Attack of the Slime Mold (Paperback): $10.95
- #11: Stink: Hamlet y queso / Stink: Hamlet and Cheese (Paperback): $10.95
- #12: Stink and the Hairy Scary Spider (Compact Disc): $24.99
Shark-tastic! Stink gets to sleep with the fishes after his parents win an aquarium sleepover. But wait — what’s that lurking beyond the KEEP OUT sign?
When Stink’s parents win tickets for the whole family to sleep over at the aquarium (along with Stink’s two best friends), it sounds like a science freak’s dream come true. Stink loves the sea-creature scavenger hunt (Bat ray! Brain coral!), the jellyfish light show, and the shiver of sand tiger sharks with razor-sharp teeth. And of course Stink is nuts about gross stuff, but after some spooky stories around the virtual campfire, can he manage to fall asleep thinking about the eating habits of the vampire squid? Especially Bloody Mary, the mutant, glowing Frankensquid that’s supposed to be on the prowl?
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, two books about Ant and Honey Bee, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Stink and Judy Moody books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Color, So Few of Me, The North Star, and Rose’s Garden. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Pages of fast facts about nonfiction topics related to the story (major aquariums, prehistoric megalodon sharks, and vampire squids) separate the chapters. With large type, an appealing title, and plenty of lively black-and-white illustrations, the ninth book in the Stink series will quickly find its readers.