There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived Graphic Novel #2): A Graphix Book (I Survived Graphic Novels #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001: Book 6 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011 (Prebound): $15.80
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: Book 9 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (Prebound): $16.80
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Prebound): $15.80
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Pre-Recorded Audio Player): $49.99
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Library Binding): $25.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Binding): $25.99
- #20: I Survived The California Wildfires, 2018 (I Survived #20) (Paperback): $5.99
Does Henry have what it takes to survive the bloodiest battle ever fought on American soil? The Civil War comes to life for I Survived readers
The I Survived series is a runaway success with even the most reluctant readers. With its nonstop action and kids'-eye view of history's most terrifying events, the books draw readers in and don't let them go until the last page
In 1863, the Civil War is raging throughout the country. Eleven-year-old Henry has been on the sidelines so far--but the events of a hot July week in Pennsylvania are about to change his life forever.
Does he have what it takes to survive the Battle of Gettysburg?