There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived Graphic Novel #2): A Graphix Book (I Survived Graphic Novels #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Tornado Terror (I Survived True Stories #3): True Tornado Survival Stories and Amazing Facts from History and Today (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001: Book 6 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.80
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: Book 9 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $16.80
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Binding): $16.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $15.80
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (I Survived #17) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #19: I Survived the Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (Pre-Recorded Audio Player): $54.99
- #20: I Survived The California Wildfires, 2018 (I Survived #20) (Paperback): $5.99
During the heart-stopping events of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, one boy struggles to make it out alive. The I Survived series continues with a terrifying recent international disaster.
Eleven-year-old Japanese-American Owen has been in Japan for his sixth-grade year. By March he finally feels like he's getting the hang of the new culture, making friends at school and feeling at home with the "weird" food. But early one morning, everything changes--and Owen suddenly finds himself just trying to survive one of history's most devastating disasters.