I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $16.25
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916: A Graphic Novel (I Survived Graphic Novel #2) (I Survived Graphic Novels #2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $17.25
- #4: Courageous Creatures (I Survived True Stories #4) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $17.25
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Large Print / Library Binding): $22.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $17.25
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $17.25
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $17.25
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): $17.25
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (Prebound): $16.25
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $25.99
During the heart-stopping events of the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, one boy struggles to make it out alive. The I Survived series continues with a terrifying recent international disaster.
Eleven-year-old Japanese-American Owen has been in Japan for his sixth-grade year. By March he finally feels like he's getting the hang of the new culture, making friends at school and feeling at home with the "weird" food. But early one morning, everything changes--and Owen suddenly finds himself just trying to survive one of history's most devastating disasters.