There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (I Survived #1) (Paperback): $4.99
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (I Survived Graphic Novel #2): A Graphix Book (I Survived Graphic Novels #2) (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (I Survived #3) (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (I Survived #4) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (I Survived #6) (Paperback): $4.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (I Survived #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011 (I Survived #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (I Survived #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, AD 79 (I Survived #10) (Paperback): $4.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (I Survived #11) (Paperback): $4.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Paperback): $5.99
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Paperback): $5.99
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Paperback): $5.99
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (I Survived #15) (Paperback): $4.99
- #16: I Survived the Children’s Blizzard, 1888 (I Survived #16) (Paperback): $4.99
- #17: I Survived the Attack of the Grizzlies, 1967 (I Survived #17) (Paperback): $4.99
- #18: I Survived the Battle of D-Day, 1944 (I Survived #18) (Paperback): $4.99
- #19: I Survived The Great Molasses Flood, 1919 (I Survived #19) (Paperback): $5.99
The terrifying details of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake jump off the page
Ten-year-old Leo loves being a newsboy in San Francisco--not only does he get to make some money to help his family, he's free to explore the amazing, hilly city as it changes and grows with the new century. Horse-drawn carriages share the streets with shiny new automobiles, new businesses and families move in every day from everywhere, and anything seems possible.
But early one spring morning, everything changes. Leo's world is shaken--literally--and he finds himself stranded in the middle of San Francisco as it crumbles and burns to the ground. Does Leo have what it takes to survive this devastating disaster?
The I Survived series continues with another thrilling story of a boy caught in one of history's most terrifying disasters