PPI Surveyor Reference Manual, 7th Edition – A Complete Reference Manual for the PS and FS Exam (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
The Reference Manual every Surveying examinee needs!
George Cole’s Surveyor Reference Manual, Seventh Edition (SVRM7) offers a complete review for the NCEES Fundamentals of Surveying (FS) Exam. This book is the most up-to-date, comprehensive reference manual available, and is designed to help you pass the NCEES FS exam the first time!
- Algebra, Basic Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus
- Field Data Acquisition
- Plane Survey Calculations
- Geodesy and Survey Astronomy
- Cadastral and Boundary Law
- Specialty Surveying Areas
- Accuracy Standards
Pair this reference manual with Solved Problems for a comprehensive review, and the Practice Exam to maximize your problem-solving efficiency and build exam-day readiness.
This manual is included in all Fundamentals of Surveying Complete Exam Bundle
About the FS exam
The NCEES FS Exam is your first step in becoming a professional surveyor (P.S.). The exam is a closed book computer-based exam containing 110 questions. You will receive and electronic reference at the exam.
About the PS exam
The NCEES PS Exam is a closed book computer-based exam containing 100 questions. You will receive and electronic reference at the exam.
After you pass
Surveyor Reference Manual, Seventh Edition (SVRM7) will serve as an invaluable reference throughout your surveying career.
- 44 chapters provide an in-depth review of FS exam topics.
- Introduces many subjects covered on the Principles and Practice of Surveying (PS) exam.
- Enhanced coverage on aerial mapping.
- 8 appendices containing essential support material.
- Over 300 practice problems to build your problem-solving skills.
- Over 120 common surveying terms defined in an easy-to-use glossary.
- Hundreds of equations, figures, and tables.
- Industry-standard terminology and nomenclature.
- Example problems that demonstrate how to apply the concepts presented.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
About the Author
George M. Cole, PhD, PE, PLS, is a practicing surveyor and engineer whose assignments have ranged from surveying remote areas of the Arctic to participating in the first worldwide satellite geodesy program. He holds a bachelor of science degree from Tulane University and a master of science degree and doctorate from Florida State University. In addition to authoring the Surveyor Reference Manual, the Fundamentals of Surveying Practice Exam and the Principles and Practice of Surveying Practice Exam, Dr. Cole has authored books on water boundaries, land tenure and cadastral systems, and numerous technical papers and periodical articles. He currently serves as an adjunct professor at both the University of Puerto Rico and Florida State University.