There are no products in your shopping cart.
Please call 626-449-5320 to check the availability of this item.
How to Land on Your Feet: Life Lessons from My Cat (Hardcover)
On Our Shelves Now
Why spend one life worrying . . . when you could spend nine lives napping?
Take it from artist Jamie Shelman's wry and furry felines: Cats work reasonable hours (zero), love wisely (from a distance), and live boldly (until someone starts vacuuming). Don't go without these 100 sage lessons:
- Be especially attentive to the one person who doesn’t like you.
- Get away with murder by looking cute.
- Ignore anyone who doesn't worship you.
- Be pleased with your achievements, however small.
- The best solution to a problem is a nap.
About the Author
Artist and illustrator Jamie Shelman holds a degree in painting from the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD). She runs The Dancing Cat, an online stationery and print shop, and she is also a popular Etsy seller. Her muse (the neighbor’s cat) waits at the window every morning to be let in, and then out, and then back in. She lives in Baltimore.