AngularJS in Action (Paperback)
AngularJS in Action covers everything you need to know to get started with the AngularJS framework. As you read, you'll explore all the individual components of the framework and learn how to customize and extend them. You'll discover the emerging patterns for web application architecture and tackle required tasks like communicating with a web server back-end. Along the way, you'll see AngularJS in action by building real world applications with thoroughly commented code.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
About the Book
AngularJS in Action teaches you everything you need to get started with AngularJS. As you read, you'll learn to build interactive single-page web interfaces, apply emerging patterns like MVVM, and tackle key tasks like communicating with back-end servers. All examples are supported by clear explanations and illustrations along with fully annotated code listings.
- Get started with AngularJS
- Write your own components
- Best practices for application architecture
- Progressively build a full-featured application
- Covers Angular JS 1.3
- Sample application updated to the latest version of Angular
About the Author
Lukas Ruebbelke is a full-time web developer and an active contributor to the AngularJS community.
Table of Contents
- PART 1 GET ACQUAINTED WITH ANGULARJS
- Hello AngularJS
- Structuring your AngularJS applicationPART 2 MAKE SOMETHING WITH ANGULARJS
- Views and controllers
- Models and services
- Structuring your site with routes
- Forms and validations
- Setting up Karma
- Setting up a Node.js server
- Setting up a Firebase server
- Running the app
About the Author