Far/Aim 2021: Federal Aviation Regulations/Aeronautical Information Manual (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2021 FAR/AIM book continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
Convenient handbook-sized 6 x 9 format includes:
- Parts 1, 43, 48, 61, 67, 68, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107, 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552
- Unabridged text of AIM, including full-color graphics
- Pilot/Controller Glossary
- NASA Aviation Safety Reporting Form
- The Pilot's Bill of Rights
- FREE updates available online and via email subscription service service for instant access to regulation changes as they are released throughout the 1-year book lifecycle (sign up on ASA's website)
- Changes and updates since last edition clearly marked
- Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
- Tabs included for quick reference
- Comprehensive FAR and AIM index.
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books full of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.
About the Author
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the government agency that oversees and regulates procedural standards for the aviation industry. Aviation Supplies & Academics, Inc. (ASA) is the leading publisher of aviation books and the largest producer of pilot supplies in the USA today, providing trusted materials for more than 80 years.