Sixguns: 1961 Edition (Hardcover)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
When it comes to handguns, few can match Elmer Keith's depth of experience and knowledge. Informed by a long life of shooting, hunting, and experimenting with gun and bullet design, Sixguns is the definitive work on the history, design, and use of revolvers. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed photographs and descriptions of old and rare guns and ammunition
- Advice and information about long range shooting, game shooting, and double action shooting
- Lessons on trick shooting, quick draws, and hip shooting
- Chapters on bullets, cartridge selection, and cartridge reloading
- Guides for revolver repairs as well as general care and cleaning
- and much more...
A truly one-of-a-kind book from a bonafide legend of the American west, Elmer Keith's Sixguns is the leading gun resource available. This book is required reading for target shooters, hunters, sportsmen, and anyone who loves a good handgun.
Readers interested in related titles from Elmer Keith will also want to see: Elmer Keith's Big Game Hunting (ISBN: 1626545731), Sixgun Cartridges & Loads (ISBN: 1626545677), Sixguns by Keith (ISBN: 1626546061 ).