The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2022 (Unofficial Guides) (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Honest and Outspoken Advice from the Unofficial Experts
The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2022 by Seth Kubersky is packed with detailed, specific information on every ride, show, and restaurant in the resort. The guide includes info on where to find the cheapest Universal Orlando admission tickets, how to save big on Universal on-site hotel rooms and skip the regular lines in the parks, when to visit Universal Orlando for the lightest crowds, and everything else you need to know for a stress-free Universal Orlando experience.
What's NEW in the 2022 edition of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando:
- The full scoop on the new Jurassic World VelociCoaster
- New advice on taking advantage of Virtual Line, Mobile Ordering, and other technological tricks
- An up-close look at each Universal resort hotel, including the new Endless Summer Surfside Inn and Suites
- Ratings and reviews of new menu options and dining venues in the parks and CityWalk, like Bend the Bao
- Updated tips for taking advantage of Early Park Admission at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and experiencing Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- The latest information on how Universal Orlando has recovered from COVID-19
- Sneak peeks: Learn about the upcoming Epic Universe theme park
About the Author
Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, and travel journalist. Seth is the author of The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando and coauthor of The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland and The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas, as well as a collaborator on The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Seth is nationally recognized as an authority on theme parks and amusement attractions, and he contributes to AttractionsMagazine and the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. Named Best Arts Writer in The Daily City's 2013 readers' poll, Kubersky writes an arts and entertainment column, "Live Active Cultures," that appears in every issue of the Orlando Weekly, central Florida's leading alternative newspaper. A native of Livingston, New Jersey, Kubersky earned a B.A. in theater from The College of William and Mary in Virginia. He has produced and directed dozens of plays through his award-winning Empty Spaces Theatre Co. and at the Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival. As a stage technician and entertainment supervisor at Universal Orlando from 1996 to 2000, he worked on the Ghostbusters Spooktacular and Terminator 2: 3-D attractions, Mardi Gras parades, and Halloween mazes. Seth lives in Orlando with his wife, Genevieve, and their cats, Sol and Kipper.