Craft Lab for Kids: 52 DIY Projects to Inspire, Excite, and Empower Kids to Create Useful, Beautiful Handmade Goods (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 25 in the Lab for Kids series.
With Craft Lab for Kids, help your kids tap into the fun and empowerment of creating their own custom designs to wear, decorate with, and give.
- Spruce Up Your Stuff. Learn fun ways to personalize with a variety of embellishment techniques
- Express Yourself! Add your personality to all kinds of homemade projects
- Take Care of YOU. Self-care DIY projects to benefit their well-being
- Kids Just Wanna Have Fun. Just-for-fun projects to make everyone smile
- Classic Crafts with a Twist. Tried-and-true crafts updated for today’s kids
- 15-Minute Makes. Quickie crafts to make in a flash
- Kindness Crafts. Crafty creations to brighten someone’s day
The popular Lab for Kids series features a growing list of books that share hands-on activities and projects on a wide host of topics, including art, astronomy, clay, geology, math, and even how to create your own circus—all authored by established experts in their fields. Each lab contains a complete materials list, clear step-by-step photographs of the process, as well as finished samples. The labs can be used as singular projects or as part of a yearlong curriculum of experiential learning. The activities are open-ended, designed to be explored over and over, often with different results. Geared toward being taught or guided by adults, they are enriching for a range of ages and skill levels. Gain firsthand knowledge on your favorite topic with Lab for Kids.
About the Author
Painter, illustrator, and graphic designer Stephanie Corfee is the author of several books on art and illustration, including Paint Lab for Kids, Fashion Design Workshop, Creative Doodling & Beyond, and Creative Illustration & Beyond. She has licensed her artwork for use on home goods, wall decor, apparel, and other products to such clients as Lil Blue Boo, Oopsy Daisy, and Target, and sells commissioned artwork, prints of her illustrations, and one-of-a-kind accessories online. Stephanie also offers tutorials, downloads, and online workshops on her website/blog, StephanieCorfee.com. She lives outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.