Uncle John's New & Improved Briefs: Fast Facts, Terse Trivia & Astute Articles (Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Usually arrives at our store within 4-7 days
Now Uncle John’s fans can get their dose of trivia…on the go!
Fresh from the package, Uncle John presents his spanking-clean new and improved Briefs! We’ve refreshed a fan favorite that includes many of the greatest one- and two-page articles we’ve written, with more than twenty-five pages of new content. Uncle John’s New & Improved Briefs is chock-full of thousands of great facts and hundreds of quick hits covering history, origins, blunders, sports, pop science, and entertainment—plus a sprinkling of riddles, puns, anagrams, and other classic wordplay. Just open up to any one of these 288 pages. Who knows what you might find? Read about…
- The secrets of top-secret spy lingo
- The monkey that got a head transplant…and lived
- Bizarre recipes: jellied moose nose, steamed muskrat legs, and haggis
- The worst movie bloopers from Best Picture Oscar winners
- The little-known story of the best deal in sports history
- The man behind Death Valley’s “Castle in the Desert”
- How to decipher the hidden codes on a dollar bill
- Sinister left-handed facts
- Earth’s greatest hits
And much, much more!
About the Author
The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market—Throne Sitters—and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.