Cryptograms: puzzle books for adults large Print. + 400 Inspirational crypto quotes ADULT ACTIVITY BOOK (Large Print / Paperback)
Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Email or call for price.
You Are About To Find Over 400 Unique And Inspiring Cryptograms That Will Exercise Your Brain And Enhance Your Problem Solving Skills Like Nothing Else Can
Forget the soul sucking repetitive nature of Sudoku, word searches and crosswords; cryptograms offer a new kind of exhilarating experience that's on a whole new level.
This old technique of encoding messages is increasingly becoming popular as a mental workout. Just think of how exciting it would be to send a loved one an encoded message to tell them you love them, to motivate/inspire them, pass a message and tell them just about anything you want to pass across without having to use just old boring text
The reason you are reading this is because you are interested in cryptograms and want to give your brain the much needed workout.
In it, you will find:
- Over 400 handpicked cryptogram puzzles, each with 2 sets of hints, full solutions as well as tips on how to solve the puzzles.
- Proofread and professionally formatted puzzles to ensure you don't want to pull your hair because of typos, grammar mistakes, code repetitions and hint errors
- d104 is in large print to ensure you don't have to struggle to see what's written so that you can spend your hours actually trying to break the codes as opposed to looking for magnifying glasses to see what's written
- Lots of working space on a high quality paper so that you can erase as often as you want and use whatever you want to crack the codes (pencils, pens, or highlighters are okay)
- Varying levels of difficulty to ensure the book is ideal for everyone; it includes simple, medium and difficult puzzles Of course, there are no dull or impossible solutions- the stuff in here is for ordinary people that want to challenge themselves
- Child and adult friendly; there is no vulgar language, nasty phrases or swear words so you can be sure this is a great book for the whole family
- And much more
Breaking each code will not only excite you because of solving the puzzle, you will also get inspiring messages that will lighten up your days